G'day from Springfield Lakes

TIM D

G'day my name is Tim, a few of my mates from Ausfish told me to join here after i recieved a lifetime ban for doing nothing wrong. Anyway enough about that i would rather talk more about my fishing interests.

I enjoy most forms of fishing, but really enjoy using artificials offshore the most. I love throwing plastics around, trolling X-raps and skirts (in summer) and recently started getting into micro jigging. I usually deckie for a mate Brian (Scalem on Ausfish) and we usually fish between Cape Moreton to Hutchies or out from South Passage Bar. When i'm not fishing i'm usually out at willowbank with my wife and daughter watching the drags or relaxing at home with a cold can of Jack Daniels.

Anyway enough of me raving on :whistle:

cheers tim :)

Hahaha welcome to the site.

Great intro!

Mate there are heaps of socials and events coming up. Getting along to a couple of these always cements the AFO experience by making it more than "online" if that makes sense.

Looking forward to seeing your reports.

Cheers

Angus

I usually deckie for a mate Brian (Scalem on Ausfish) and we usually fish between Cape Moreton to Hutchies or out from South Passage Bar.

Err .... Tim, Scalem is obviously not my name on here, I prefer a different name and need to go cold turkey on the other site where you know we've made a lot of friends. Hopefully will be the case here too.

Keep the micro jigging quiet mate! ;) At least until we bag out on cobes one more time. :woohoo:

Talk to you soon Budd!

Sc.... Er .... Aquaholic

Archived