Invite to put email against Super Trawler Fishing

Hartsford

:cheer:

Hi Everybody interested in putting an Email to Protest against This Supertrawler Fishing in Australian Waters and depreciating our National Fish Stocks we have until 5pm Monday 10/09/12 to do it.. That's it until Tomorrow afternoon please follow this link and register your protest civilly on this website link

/>http://www.keepaustraliafishing.com.au/index.php/take-action/campaigns/campaign-1-don-t-lock-us-out

This link was given through Shimano Australia and I Fish @ Tacklworld on Facebook and Paul Worstelling's Video feed on Youtube under IFish.. B)

Please give this your immediate attention as Our Recreational Fishing Future is under fire.. :angry:

This is what I put in my Comments Box on the Petition..

The Recreational Fishing Future for All Australians are at risk by the removal of Important Fish Stocks From AUSTRALIAN WATERS by this super trawler being permitted to enter our waters not only ours but New Zealand's Waters and the Waters of the South Pacific also as some of our Fish Species are in fact migratory and rely on bait fish to survive.

The Future of all Generations are threatened by the introduction of Commercial Fishimg onslaught of THIS MAGNITUDE and the Age of Responsible Fish and Marine Management is at an end if this Venture is Permitted. :blink:

Archived