Lure collections

Funfisher

Hey Guys

I thought after hearing some horror storys of guys getting their tackle boxes stolen ect so I thought it was time to take some pictures of my lures for insurance purposes.

So why not do the same and post up your collection on here! :woohoo:

I started on the plastics but gave up.. if anyone knows how to take a picture of a coulple of hundred packs of plastics let me know :lol:

lure_c10.jpg

lure_c11.jpg

lure_c12.jpg

lure_c13.jpg

lure_c15.jpg

lure_c16.jpg

lure_c14.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Demersal Jigger,

On your first pic, they are probably TT jigheads. What sort of containers are those ? I am actually looking for similar containers to store my jigheads.

On the 2nd photos, I have never seen those jigheads before. Can you please let me know where about do you get them from. They don't look like TT and I'll probably grab a few packets when I am down during Xmas.

Haha...I can defintiely see your 100g + jigs collection growing....

Cheers

Eric

Hi Demersal Jigger,

On your first pic, they are probably TT jigheads. What sort of containers are those ? I am actually looking for similar containers to store my jigheads.

On the 2nd photos, I have never seen those jigheads before. Can you please let me know where about do you get them from. They don't look like TT and I'll probably grab a few packets when I am down during Xmas.

Haha...I can defintiely see your 100g + jigs collection growing....

Cheers

Eric

I will let Tim confirm, those containers are Sistema and are sold in woolies, they make all sizes and are waterproof, I use them also and pretty good for storing gear, The jig heads look like a do it mold profile, he probably makes his own.

sweet collection mate.

from an insurance point of view - i hope they never get stolen and if they do i,m not the one who has to lodge your claim :(

that would do my head in

points to note for insurance claims for any gear lost or stolen guys

check your policy to ensure you are covered for portable items away from home and does your insurance cover fishing equipment

or does your marine insurance cover fishing gear while in the boat

check your PDS for limits of cover- is there a maximum amount paid on any one claim and is it enough to cover all your gear

if not can you list your gear on your policy to ensure it is covered for full replacement value

what evidence of ownership does your insurance company require for proof of ownership - is a photo sufficient or do they require original purchase invoice or other forms of ownership

i scan original invoices and store them on a flash drive and use photos for larger more expensive items as well

cheers

Ray

G'day Eric, yeah they are TT jigheads in Sistema containers. Think i got them at Big W, but like others have said Woolies also sell them too. As for the other jigheads Bri The Pom is right, they are made from a Do-It Mold. They are 2.5, 3 and 4 ounce jigheads which i use in depths of 100 metres plus. My 100+ gram jig collection will grow more soon just gotta get my rego and car service out of the way.

If your looking for some of those big jigheads contact Aquaholic on this forum. He makes them with glow powdercoat and also makes some other great jigheads that are powdercoated with eyes etc.

Here is a pic of a few he made

post-11417-144598866132_thumb.jpg

Archived