swags

shortie

Burke and Wills Waratah Swag... super comfortable, completely dry inside, needs a bigger window in the back as I am a 'hot' sleeper and end up with condensation under the matress some morrnings. Cost me about $300 from memory and its done 5 trips so far out west and comes back each time.

Dune brand is the second swag.... its got 3 hoops so canvas stays off you the entire length, full length opening with mozzie mesh for hot nights, comfortable matress again, also came with a self inflating matress, and got it on here for $100. Bargain of the year.

I would go against getting a double swag though.... they are massive! A mate bought one thinking he would woo a filly out west and its just way too big. Get two single or king singles and sh@g over a log ;-)

Invest in a camp stretcher too to get you up off the ground. I got a Goanna king single and my swag fits on there nicely. Picked up some of those 'RV' shade things for $5 each as the boxes were water damaged after the floods and it keeps the dew off.

Here is my sleeping quarters when out west.

post-1481-144598873826_thumb.jpg

Archived