Mojiko Braid from Anancoda

Gazza

I tried both the 4lb and 20lb and if it stays on sale price :P I'll use it without a worry ;)

Serious I'm impressed with it it is very strong and easy to ty I had no probs with it except first cast caught the bridge :pinch: didn't think it would go that far :whistle:

but all in all good stuff

Gaz

• 2 weeks later...

Penn reels along with ABU reels have lost alot of respect since moving to asian makers to try and make cost effective or should I say budget hi profit reels I have a swedish made 7000c that I can cast all day without a glinch Rosscoe got one on my recomendation and it hade made in china sticker on it and it's garbage :angry:

I've got an old penn jig master reel I STill use and seen a new penn today and before I looked said it was a sheit reel to Rosscoe then noticed it was a penn :ohmy:

I've got Mojiko braid on 3 reels and had no probs :)

might be that it dont suit your reel bud as far as braid go's I rate it higher than fireline by a mile ;)

Brands cycle, When I was a kid, Jarvis Walker was quite respected, recently it has had a bad name, but a couple of Jarvis Walker rods I have got recently have been very good, quite impressed with them. Wont be walking past the Jarvis Walker section with the old nose in the air again!

Archived