Pb Jack Upgrade

PlasticFantastic

Been having a pretty good Jack season thus far and last night was the best yet. Headed out with a mate to try and get him a Jack fishing lures as the sun set then baits after that. We hit up our chosen spot and he was on with a nice 50cm odd Tarpon which was a first for him then I quickly followed with a 40cm Jack on a zman swimmer. The night only get better as the sun set with me hooking a good solid fish in not much more than a metre of water and ended up pulling my pub Jack going g 56cm. Got a few more for the night with five in total the smallest 40cm the biggest 56cm and yes the fish were kept for a feed and will be well enjoyed.

Cheers

Mark

post-5191-144598909553_thumb.jpg

post-5191-144598909567_thumb.jpg

Nice one Mark ;)

Shane sent me that first pic last night, i was going to abuse him for not inviting me but then he said you and your mate had caught them. You land based or in boat/yak ???

I might have to take my new tinny out there and try and upgrade my 50cm PB.

Good to see they were kept for a feed, don't feel bad if any haters out there whinge about you keeping them, half the time it's just jealous toss pots.

cheers tim :)

Nice one Mark ;)

Shane sent me that first pic last night, i was going to abuse him for not inviting me but then he said you and your mate had caught them. You land based or in boat/yak ???

I might have to take my new tinny out there and try and upgrade my 50cm PB.

Good to see they were kept for a feed, don't feel bad if any haters out there whinge about you keeping them, half the time it's just jealous toss pots.

cheers tim :)

In a mates boat this time but its an area I yak frequently but for some reason most of the ones in the yak are small or bust offs but in a boat I seem to land more.

Cheers

Mark

Awesome Mark! The coomera was on fire last night, we had the best fishing ever with 4 jacks between us but all undersized :( got 4 nice lizards up to 70cm and a billion stinker bream and a trev and 3 whiting.

Water temp was the warmest I've seen so far at 30 deg, I wonder if that's the reason fishing was so good.

Collin, were you near where we fished last time?

Awesome Mark! The coomera was on fire last night, we had the best fishing ever with 4 jacks between us but all undersized :( got 4 nice lizards up to 70cm and a billion stinker bream and a trev and 3 whiting.

Water temp was the warmest I've seen so far at 30 deg, I wonder if that's the reason fishing was so good.

Collin, were you near where we fished last time?

you now it gunna take the boat next time there was to much water trafic last time

Awesome sess Mark

Your doing well.

I thought i was doing well this season until you told me about your catches and than outfish me at my own spot lol. I think i cried to sleep that night

Good on ya for keeping the jacks mate. Im sure it was enjoyed. They really good feed.

Shane

Mark, top stuff you not-so-nice so and so :angry::angry: . (I rarely chase jacks, but I'm still mighty jealous) That's a haul many anglers would be jealous about! well done.

I'm sure there are bound to be some anglers upset at the sight of 5 jacks on a brag mat. I'd just like to point out that Mark is fully entitled to keep them under current QLD Fisheries Regulations:
/>http://www.daff.qld.gov.au/28_3042.htm

Minimum Size 35cm, 5 bag limit.

As such, any negative/attacking posts will be deleted. B)

Archived