Another Fishing Charter - Am I jumping the gun?

bootyinblue

Mrs Rocket (Kath) wants to know who is doing the stripping, are manpower coming or are assorted AFO crew going the full monty?::ohmy: silly: :blush: :huh: :woohoo:

Seriously though, we probably won't be hanging around afterwards, just home to rest up after all the excitement and fishing!

Rocket

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brian D wrote:

Thanks Booty. Oh that one - I'm looking at it right now.

A couple of questions:

Is anyone bringing live bait? there should be some prawns around after the rain.

Has anyone got any room in their car and wants to pick up a passenger from say Beenleigh train station or beenleigh M1 exit.

Brian Do you still need a lift.

Yea I am deadset keen to catch me a thumping snapper!

Just did up the 'team' lists with colours for the cable ties if you want to mark your special fish. Tried to keep a sort of track of who is with who and did it that way.

Sorry Elli - You are fishing with me :kiss:

Drivers, copy down my mobile number 0412096612. If running late for an extroadinary reason, give us a call otherwise we are slipping the mooring lines at 6am!

shortie wrote:

Brian D wrote:

Brian Do you still need a lift.

Hey Shortie, I'm not sure.

Booty said he'll pick me up but I wanted to take a couple of rods (one 7') and I might be catching some prawns for livies. I don't want to stuff anyone around with all my crap.

How much room you got? My prawn bucket is about 99% waterproof.

It might be best if I drive myself.???

Someones getting a little bit excited! And to make it even more exciting I have to pack tonight for the trip, so its going to stretch the anticipation out more!! [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSC00078_AFO.jpg

Footnote >> Just spoke to Out There Charters and there have been midweek reports of MARLIN around and the water has warmed up by about 4degrees. Mmmm.. think I am starting to @#$% bricks!

post-1481-144598432366_thumb.jpg

The excitement is building:woohoo:

This is going to be just what I need after spending Saturday afternoon and night listening to school kids sing out of key and with the wrong tempo :pinch: :whistle: :S :( :X

I'll be taking some DVD of any decent action on the charter too - hopefully that will be better action than on any of those twelve Gaz:woohoo: - Let's hope:)

bootyinblue wrote:

Someones getting a little bit excited! And to make it even more exciting I have to pack tonight for the trip, so its going to stretch the anticipation out more!! [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSC00078_AFO.jpg

Footnote >> Just spoke to Out There Charters and there have been midweek reports of MARLIN around and the water has warmed up by about 4degrees. Mmmm.. think I am starting to @#$% bricks!

:kiss: :cheer: :kiss: :kiss: :cheer: Who's a pretty boy and whos going to get down and dirty.

Shortie, it turns out that Booty has to drive past my place so I'll grab a lift with him. Thanks anyway mate. ;)

SUMMARY FOR SUNDAY!

With: OutThere Charters Fishing

When: 5.45am - 3.00pm

Where: Mariners Cove Marina \"D\"Arm next to Floating Church.

What: BBQ breakfast, smoke, BBQ lunch, drinks, bait and tackle

Bring: Nothing really unless using own rods, tackle or drinking alcohol.

Link to map where located http://www.aussieweb.com.au/map.aspx?id=1086172

My mobile number 0412 096612

Boats mobile number 0405574836

Anymore other questions, let me know and will post up the answer if I know it.

Looking good, aslong as the drizzle thats around now clears away for tomorrow.

Sunday 11/18

Morning

Light winds with a slight chop. Small short period wind waves.

Winds: E 6 to 9 knots

Seas: ENE 4 feet at 6 sec.

Afternoon

Light winds with a slight chop. Small short period wind waves.

Winds: ENE 7 to 9 knots

Seas: ENE 4 feet at 6 sec.

bootyinblue wrote:

SUMMARY FOR SUNDAY!

With: OutThere Charters Fishing

When: 5.45am - 3.00pm

Where: Mariners Cove Marina \"D\"Arm next to Floating Church.

What: BBQ breakfast, smoke, BBQ lunch, drinks, bait and tackle

Bring: Nothing really unless using own rods, tackle or drinking alcohol.

Link to map where located http://www.aussieweb.com.au/map.aspx?id=1086172

My mobile number 0412 096612

Boats mobile number 0405574836

Anymore other questions, let me know and will post up the answer if I know it.

No more questions, thanks heaps for the organisation.

BBQ breaky, BBQ lunch, how's the BBQ afternoon looking?

:ohmy: The day was going well. Just relaxing,I finished reading Wilbur Smith's new book.

I thought I would have a look and see whats happening here.:woohoo: BIG MISTAKE, now I'm all excited about tomorrow:woohoo: . Running around like a chook with it's head chopped off getting things ready.:silly:

Do you think 30lb braid would be good enough to use out there? I was thinking of making a few snelled rigs also?:huh:

Jayson

Archived