wellington point bbq

netmaker

hi all. well it's booked in. sunday february 24 at wellington point reserve. i will be setting up at 6am and aim to start cooking about 7.30am. all those on my email list should have received an email by now. if you haven't, please contact me. any others wanting to attend, also please contact me with numbers asap so i can attend to catering needs. note that our permit requires no glass containers or alcohol and also remember the image that we portray is of the utmost importance. should be a great bash. and don't forget your boats! if the weathers good that day i see no reason not to head out on the bay for a bit of fun in the arvo.

cheers

dave

• 3 weeks later...

well it's all happening. did the shopping trip today. bought 240 eggs, 12kg of tomatoes, 50 litres of fruit juice (sorry coffee is just too hard), 4 litres tomato sauce, 4 litres bbq sauce and a few cans of olive oil spray. also ordered 150 hot dog rolls from brumby's, 200 rashers of qld's best bacon and 120 reggies rissoles from pattemores, 120 pork snags and 120 beef snags from rons organic meats and a couple of kg of gluten free snags too. yesterday i bought 120 disposable plates, cups and fighting equipment along with a few foil trays to pile the food onto. one of rampitup's members pledged a sack of onions and i will give him a call to confirm before the day. a few of the boys are bringing an extra bbq and hopefully some utensils. reckon it's almost organised. should be a great feed. hoping for a great weather day - bring it on!!!

well it's all happening. did the shopping trip today. bought 240 eggs, 12kg of tomatoes, 50 litres of fruit juice (sorry coffee is just too hard), 4 litres tomato sauce, 4 litres bbq sauce and a few cans of olive oil spray. also ordered 150 hot dog rolls from brumby's, 200 rashers of qld's best bacon and 120 reggies rissoles from pattemores, 120 pork snags and 120 beef snags from rons organic meats and a couple of kg of gluten free snags too. yesterday i bought 120 disposable plates, cups and fighting equipment along with a few foil trays to pile the food onto. one of rampitup's members pledged a sack of onions and i will give him a call to confirm before the day. a few of the boys are bringing an extra bbq and hopefully some utensils. reckon it's almost organised. should be a great feed. hoping for a great weather day - bring it on!!!

onions are sorted Dave i will be there at 6 am to help out

Archived