Good Shopping today 13/9/07

Liquor Box

Was at Amart at Browns Plains and picked up Gulp SP's (2\" minnow grubs) for $2.50, Powerbait (3\" mullet and 3\"minnow)$2.50 a pack and some jig heads (Nitro's)at $3.50

at Charltons at Redbank there was the New Gulp buckets for $25- this is a great price as i think it is the same as 4 packets of the normal SP's

I think Amart sale is for 4 days.

Lipgrips were $19 and Brag mats for $15

I went shopping as well, borrowed Poly's BCF card and got my self a set of lip grippers for $15, also picked up a pink shakespeare combo for my daughter $20, a set of nail clipper style braid cutters, a bottle of Inox (local super cheaps are not stocking it in bottles anymore for some reason) and a few other things.

Checked out their Rapala tail Dancers, (30 foot divers) but even with the 20% they were $2 each dearer than Mo Tackle!

I've used those types of scissors for a while, I love them (when you get a good pair, I've had the odd dud el cheapo one).

With Braid you need a proper cutter, even the sharpest knife will often fray the end of the line.

Not used the clippers before, I like the idea of wearing them on some sort of lanyard though, always looking for the scissors in the tackle bag or on the floor when I need them!

Archived