jewie

fergie

It's that time of the year again when the jewies are on the chew and the passage is making up for it's fair share. I've had a few attempts trying to catch one over the past couple of weeks but have had no luck.

The weather on friday arvo was looking perfect so I took the father in law out to throw some plastics around and it didn't take long to hear that spool screaming....a rather intense 20 minutes later and lip grips were in the gob and this beast was coming in the boat.

post-3937-14459896227_thumb.jpg

115cm

post-3937-144598962278_thumb.jpg

the release :cheer:

post-3937-144598962283_thumb.jpg

Hi mate congrats on that awesome jew, just a question did you release the fish because they dont taste that good at that size, or you're just not a fan of eating them?

Thanks mate

it's not that it wouldn't have tasted good at that size...some people catch and release, some people fillet and release.

Great fish that is a beast of a Jew ,mate can I suggest if your all for catch and release like alot of us that you always support the belly on a big fish like that and never hold a them up by lip grips .keep em coming mate

denis was planning on keep it but I talked him to letting it go. I wasn't gonna put that pic up cause I new someone who say something about but that, but oh well all good.

Archived