Wavebreak Island Social 2/3/4th of august

tugger

You will have a ball Andrew, good luck. Just prior warning however that you WILL become addicted to these weekends and the clan WILL lead you astray ......... Good times, hoping to make the next one!!!

Sounds great, I am cutting down on the smoking and need to find a new addiction to replace it ;-). Happy to follow the lead but I never need an excuse go run amok ;-)

Should have about 20 in the crew for the weekend and the weather looks great with sunny weather and the wind dropping and turning westerly which will drop the swell this is shaping up well for a great weekend I'll see all of you guys down there

Decky spot re-opened again. I swear my boat is seaworthy ;) . If someone wants in I will be leaving Brisbane around 5-6. Pm me and we'll go from there

Cheers Andrew

Your epirb is packed in the car Andrew.

Did you get it registered ok?

I did thanks mate. Have the temporary registration print out ready to go and all details provided. Just need an appropriate photo to add to the images section but that can be sorted out this weekend, hopefully with an image including myself holding up a nice snapper or Jew ;)

Spoke to Mark earlier and got the last bit of info needed so it's just get through work tomorrow, go to Coles to stock up, load up on fuel and beer on route and meet you all tomorrow night.

Can't wait!

I'll talk to Richard he'll be keen on a deckie spot Andrew if you can't get a deckie as he has a 3.5m tinnie a bit to small for offshore and would love to get offshore

Decky spot re-opened again. I swear my boat is seaworthy ;) . If someone wants in I will be leaving Brisbane around 5-6. Pm me and we'll go from there

Cheers Andrew

Archived