• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever you can to Steve.

If you could make payments to his bank account: Sports Tuition Pty Ltd

BSB 034 037

A/C No. 159547

Westpac Banking Corporation

And then just drop him an email: info@sportstuition.com.au to let him know to look out for it. Cheers!!! Hopefully she will like it and getting to the winter camp will be easier :)

Angus

• 2 weeks later...

Just PM'd Angus to let him know Kath and I are keen!

Toga or Bass, either way we are happy, but a toga would be a first for both of us.

Good to see I won't be the only fella possibly outfished by his partner, looks like Angus and Ash will be at risk also!

Any one else game enough to bring their better half?

Rocket

Yeah rocket, apart from the \"Partners luck\" side of things, my missus will also have the \"first timers luck\" going for her too! She's never been to hinze, so I think i may be in trouble!:)

That said, if she does well, i taught her everything she knows!;)

Hey everyone.

This is still 100% on. But attendance is low at the moment.

If you are still interested in coming please let me know ASAP.

Also for the \"Day Trippers\", thats cool of you come. But bare in mind you wont be part of the official comp as organised by sports tuition.

The latest from Steve:

\"Comp fishing times

Midday Saturday to 6:00pm

Dawn Sunday to 11:30am...presentation to follow. Prize for longest toga...Yellowstone 8 weight fly rod, reel & quick sinking line.

Cabin accommodation at the Numinbah Valley Environmental Education Centre. You need to take pillow, sheets, blanket / sleeping bag. A bottom sheet for a single mattress is also recommended.

The group will meet at midday at the Mudgeeraba boat ramp. There have been some excellent toga caught in this region of late. Take exit 79 off the M1. Turn right and go across the overpass. Turn left at the round-a-bout (do not turn right and follow the Hinze Dam signage at this point). You will travel a few hundred metres down that road and then reach a point where you can only turn right...which is onto Springbrook Road. Follow Springbrook Road for 5 minutes...turn right onto Little Nerang Road...and then right onto Range Road. This will take you to the water's edge.

At the end of the day's fishing, the group will travel around to the campsite. You are quite welcome to bring some alcoholic refreshments.

Afternoon tea, Dinner, Breakfast and morning tea will be provided.

Cost $180 with boat hire...$130 using your own boat. Hinze Dam is an electric motor only fishery and outboards are not permitted to be attached to your boat.

Toga have been recently caught using 3\" slider grubs, spinner baits, surface poppers and shallow diving lures. Fishing rods and lures are available on request.

Please indicate your attendance in this comp by 11 January 2008. Payment can be made on the day\".

Cheers.

Angus

Please email confirmation to me: angus@australianfishing.com.au and Steve Wilkes: info@sportstuition.com.au if you still plan on attending.

Archived