John Crawford Marine.

brmil68

Just sold my boat to John Crawford Marine and I have to say the experience could not of been any better.

Made the descission to get rid of the runabout that was sitting in my front yard. Reason being it only saw the water once this year and I am paying a loan to have it staring at me through my lounge room window.I just bought a Kayak and hopefully that will get wet moer that the boat.

Geoff asked me how much I was hoping to get for it ,I told him and and he said it was within the realms of possibility. I took it in for them to have there mechanics run over it and the deal was done,no haggling ,all a very pleasant experience.Dealing with Mathew was great and gave me all the confidence everything was above board.

I highly recomend these guy's and I will be pointing all my mates in there direction if they are looking to buy.

PS; Bri, next years Flatty social I will be Yakin it...Lol..

Cheers. :cheer:

I have just had to withdraw the sale of my boat through John Crawfords marine :( ..........due to some some circumstances surrounding work. I must say that these guys are fantastic to deal with and are always professional and honest with me something that is rare these days. Matt was understanding and bent over backwards for me (sometimes i can be a pain in the backside).............if anyone is looking to sell a boat I would recommend them to anyone. :cheer:

Archived