Burkley gulps??

dom...

Yeh I have 3 packets of gulps and have only ever caught one fish with them. There are millions to choose through but from what Ive HEARD the shrimp gulp works really well. Theres different types of gulps to... like saltwater and fresh water.

Thats about all i know about them apart from that fish just eat them with out moving them or making them look attractive.

hey

For bream fishing i only use gulps. For me they would have to be the best bream lures around at the moment. The scent is way better than any other brand and they just seem to catch more fish for me.

From the bream tournaments that i have fished I found that nearly everyone fishes gulps.

There are alot of different colours n shapes and if you are fishing for bream just stick to the small ones 3inch and less. For me the 3inch minnow, 2inch shrimp and 3inch fry have been most succesful.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeh i have that dvd......its not very good as he only shows you the first fish he catch's and it most likely took him hours to catch the fish...........unlike squidgy secrets vol 1 and 2 where starlo and buschy catch about 20 fish at each spot and they show you how to use them, what they are designed for and even tells you where they are fishing!

all those promotionals get you hooked on the brands but i guess you have to test them for your self

Archived