Karma! I want to give more...

chubbstar

:woohoo: Theres been heaps of good reports and I want to give good karma where it's due...

I'm sure I hav'nt used the karma button for 3-4 days and it still wont let me:(

Any chance of uping the amount of times we can give GOOD karma? :huh:

I'm not fussed about the Bad:S Karma as I very, very rarely use it (I dont want to waste the chance of giving good karma:blink: )

Any chance of a deal Webby/Angus? Take my bad karma button away and give me the chance to give good karma once every day or two..;) Sounds good to me, what do ya reckon guys ;) ;)

Help spread the love:kiss:

I hear you Chubs. I always am trying to give it away but can't. I used to feel the exactly the same way but Webby explained that it is what it is and I should be more selective, so I have learnt to live with it.

But when there are 2 good reports what do you do? :S I beg others to pay my Karma bill.:blush: Noone does but, so I just say I would if I could and pay later.

I still owe Ray and Feral 1 each. I also think I owe Lozzel, Elicat, Gazza, yourself, Dino, Mackmauler (x2), Jeff (x2), faulked, whatnow, Rocket and it goes on. Hey Webby can you clear my slate please.

I hear what Chubstar is saying and What you are too Webby is it possible to make giving or taking karma open but restricted so karma cannot be given or taken away to a certain member ie: I can only give you Karma x amount of times in a given time frame but can give Karma to other users when it was thought it deservse it without a time frame ?

case senario

I read your post and want to give you Karma :)

then I read a post from someone else which is really good and want to give Karma (not saying yours wasn't lol) and can't for a few days :(

seems abit sad

maybe it should read you cannot give Karma to this person for X amount of days as you have already given Karma within the X amount of days to this person

I can see why it was set up up this way ;)

and I'd give Karma to you but I can't sorry

gave it to Ray for his link to GC fishing will do when I can :)

Gaz

Fella's I noticed a while back that with the karma, (I dont know if it is still the case) it seemed to reset the clock if you tried unsucessfully to give karma.

I dont know what the setting is, but say it was two days, and it had only been a day and you tried to give someone karma, you were not successful, but it was another 2 days from the unsuccessful attempt before you could once again give karma. Does that make sense?

Archived