2 overnighters this weekend 1770

tugger

Heading up to 1770 with Julian and Lance to target some big red emperor, coral trout, mackerel etc we will be staying 2 nights out on the reef heading up around Fitzroy lagoon. We will be leaving Thursday arvo then camp the night in town before heading off early Friday out to the reef where we will stay for both nights should be able to duck in behind the closest reef to where we will be fishing to rest up at night.

Hope to beat my last PB Red

post-4390-144599080118_thumb.jpg

Can't wait for this Mark. Going to be a cracker of a trip! We found some good marks last year which will assist us greatly this time. They're chewing their heads of at the moment, so hopefully we can come home with a decent bag of red!

I'm also sorting out the music now, no heavy metal for you this time. :)

Was an awesome weekend! Was hard fishing. I'll let Tugger do the report up, we didn't get many pics as we were busy fishing and Mark never let the beer can go!

Thanks Mark for the "entertainment", I'll get a bigger pole on my boat for you on the next trip ;) Cheers Lance for the knowledge shared!

Nice to meet you finally sehrguht. Always a pleasure meeting up with you Ted! :)

300ks roughly done.

Archived