Muddie Bag out

STKE

Yes

You're reading this correctly, Muddie Bag out.

No this isn't far north QLD

BUT! South East Queensland!

Upgraded my personal best of 9 by a couple

I don't think i'll post any details public, as I'll keep this exclusively "Spot/ Technic X". Feel free to PM though.

We even had to call family to come down to the ramp to take some home and supply another esky & ice (possession limits for the bean counters)

Fishing was sub standard thought.

One bull shark and couple legal bream.

Also if sharks aren't scary enough. I decapitated the bully. but exposed it's heart cavity with the heart intact. It's heart beat for 45mins with-out a body.

Could have keep going but ran out of bait and energy

I need to get in more pictures..........

post-10385-144599099132_thumb.jpg

post-10385-144599099135_thumb.jpg

post-10385-144599099139_thumb.jpg

I thought you meant you bagged out at mud island!

I didn't even think there was any sealife around that island anymore, that's flogged as hard as the pine.

Never not use you're pots if you have them and you're heading out.

The seafood house at Lawton, for $10 the will give you enough mullet frames to fill 8 pots. I uses PVC bait holders and the bait lasts for about 12 hours.

Is that a recent pricing from Lawton?

If my memory serves me correctly (and it rarely does) I was getting them there and they were charging $3.50/kg for frames they would throw out. Then they put it up to $3.99kg I stopped buying them and kept the frames from other fish I caught. I suppose 3 kg of frames would do for a night.

I think my mind set was they were selling the offal that would be thrown out anyway and then still they had to make more money by increasing the price. I haven't bought bait there since or the fish I bought while I was waiting for the bait.

I'm stubborn or stupid probably both. :)

Archived