pfluegar rods?

kriso

was talking to mossops tackle at the gabba about soft plastic rods and reels he recommened on my budget (not alot) a pfluegar trion and daiwa exceler im pretty sure that was the reel name. has any one used these products and give me some feed back as to how they proformed?

cheers Kriso;)

Kriso, I have been fishing (saltwater plastics and freshwater bait) with a Trion 3-6kg 2 piece for about 6 months now, great value for money. Light tip, but quite stiff in mid section. Mine's matched with a Penn Captiva 2000 and balances pretty well.

I reckon Shultzy would be able to tell you more about these rods.

hey KrisoB) , I have a pflueger trion 7ft 2-4kg light fast action 2 piece matched with a trion gx7 reel spooled with 4 kg and its a nice little outfit. But as Rocket said a bit light in the tip, grunty in the middle, i guess it does it's job well. You know when your hooked up. But thats what light gear is all about.

On the other hand i have a penn pin point tournament 6'10 inch (smaller lighter)one piece matched with a shimano slade 1000fb spooled with 2kg and i find i always grab that one before the pflueger. Don't ask me why:blink: .. personal preference. Mate, just buy a few is my answer... You can never have too much fishing gear!:woohoo:

Archived