Any good land base fishing spots at Currumbin

Oggy174

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knows any good land base fishing spots at Currumbin and the surrounding areas. I was thinking of heading out on the weekend and flicking a few plastics and bait out. Does anyone have any advice on which plastics are best/ work for others and what bait to use

Any help would be appriciated,

thanks 

Oggy, i have included 2 maps that show you a couple of spots in both Currumbin and Tallabudgera creeks, pumping yabbies would be the best option for whiting and they can be pumped in the Bay east of the bridge where the yellow pin is in the Currumbin map.

Both areas are busy on weekends especially this time of year, that's why i have marked a few spots to give you more options.

Small grub soft plastics would be a good option in same areas for Bream and Flathead as well, good luck, cheers wayne

GoogleEarth_Image.jpg

Google.jpg

9 hours ago, youngy said:

Oggy, i have included 2 maps that show you a couple of spots in both Currumbin and Tallabudgera creeks, pumping yabbies would be the best option for whiting and they can be pumped in the Bay east of the bridge where the yellow pin is in the Currumbin map.

Both areas are busy on weekends especially this time of year, that's why i have marked a few spots to give you more options.

Small grub soft plastics would be a good option in same areas for Bream and Flathead as well, good luck, cheers wayne

GoogleEarth_Image.jpg

Google.jpg

Archived