maybe fishing

lincoln shady

I do it regularly with AFO outings, take my younger son (Alex) along (9 yo) , he enjoys it a lot. Have done the father son weekends with Steve (sports Tuition) a couple of times at Hinze, they are awesome, but you need to save up for them!

I'd certainly be interested in doing something.

Dont forget to sign youre kids up for the classic, Alex won the grand prize of a weekend survivor camp with Steve last year, he had a blast.

lost a post here!

I'd bring my daughter as well, the expression \"Tom Boy\" was invented just for her, so she could teach your daughter those qualities if necessary Faulked!

Unfortunately her fishing attention span is about 6 nanoseconds, even with her pink shimano rod and pink shimano reel.

Id seriously consider as Feral said the Sports Tuition option. I suggest this becuase of simple convenience. You simply just need to rock up.

Also Hinze Dam produces so many fish that any kids attention span seems to be kept occupied.

Plus the gear, boats, cabins etc, all kid friendly.

Angus

On the weekend i actually helped Steve out at a father daughter camp. It was a massive success. over 150 bass caught, 1 silver and 4 yellas. Awesome times.

I could tee up a date with Steve if you guys want a AFO Father Son/Daughter weekend??? Or a family weekend if any Mums want in???

But not having Kids, ill prob set up the dates and let someone take over the other organing. Let me know!

Angus

faulked wrote:

hey angus you can allways rent a kid for the weekend that way at least you get the make and model you like :P any ideas how dear steves is

Ill get a quote from Steve.

One thing i can tell you is AFO always gets a better than rate card deal :)

Angus

Archived