Mackie Mayhem

tugger

Crazy morning yesterday on the mackerel got our bag of spotties and a spanish by 6am home on the beers by 7. Brock and i had a blast catching them on slugs and baits our mates in the boat next to us also did well so we had a big bbq in the holiday park we are staying at. We fed 55 people with just 5 of the spotties we cooked up big day in the end very hung over today.

20170106_095540.jpg

6 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Great stuff mark      nice of you to give that one a special cuddle ..... :)  looks like two spanish?

We put 2 boat catches together for the phot8 i have camped with these guys for many years Thats where we got a spanish and 10 spotties for each boat

1 hour ago, tugger said:

We put 2 boat catches together for the phot8 i have camped with these guys for many years Thats where we got a spanish and 10 spotties for each boat

Ahah - that explains it :)  I thought maybe your counting skills were suffering from all the 'festivities' ....... :whistle:

56 minutes ago, jon said:

Awesome work mark.  Gotta love it when the mackerel fire. I'm gonna give it a go tomorrow might see you out there if you go again. Just wondering did you cross the Currumbin bar if so what was it like?

Gaday Sef we are going tomorrow to and we crossed the currumbin it was fine on friday but the swell is up a bit today

Archived