Albert River Bass Fishing Video

y0Brando

Hey guys new to the forums recently made a little albert river bass fishing video please check it out would love to make more :)

new to freshwater so if anyone has any tips and tricks please let me know :D

ps if anyone knows of any tarpon fishing spots i would love to know those things look fun as hell !

15 hours ago, y0Brando said:

new to freshwater so if anyone has any tips and tricks please let me know :D

Mate that is a great video well done! By the look of how you get right into the snags you are not that new to it.

I have only been there once but see plenty of Tarpon at the little creek/pond at the start of the mad mile (Wynnum Rd) in Tingalpa. There is an easy place to park on the left as you are going out of town.

After seeing your video it has fired me up to go there this afternoon if I can get all my jobs done in time :)

Great video mate - stunning location and man you're brave throwing lures in some of those spots but I guess fortune favours the brave!!  Looking at your selfie you're not the Honey Badger (ie. Nick Cummins) are you ......... :whistle: 

Oh and slight tangent but @Luke Landrunner - I'll be in Noosa 2-9 April, let me know if you wouldn't mind me tagging along for a landbased session. Go there a bit with my young family and wouldn't mind sussing the place out better :)

Archived