More Questions on the BRC

Cowfish13

I have a few questions I can't find answers to:

1) Can two different teams compete on the same boat for a day or 2?

Admin Note: Yes

2) If my brother and I come on the first day and report for briefing at 8am on the first day, does our dad have to be briefed on saturday, or can we just fill him in on the details and start fishing straight away on saturday?

Admin Note: If you are under 18 you will need to have your parent/guardian report as well before you can start competing.

3) I know that for fish to be weighed in they have to be legal, but in the unlikely event that we catch an oversize fish (eg. 70cm+ Flathead), would photos count as proof, or would the fish not count in the competition?

Admin Note: Oversize fish will not count in the competition.

4) If we decide to try and keep a fish alive for the weigh in so we can release it later (most likely Bream and Catfish), what sort of bag should we bring to weigh it in with? Would a plastic shopping bag do?

Admin Note: We don't recommend plastic bags in general. You should try and use a transportable live well/ esky if possible

Thanks

Stop stressing Cowfish and go fishin!

Flathead over 70cm is not legal so cant be weighed in.

Everyone has to attend a briefing before fishing

Does not matter where you fish from or with or on what, your team is your team, you can fish with others.

If you have a live fish, your obviously going to have to have it in something that holds water, be it a plastic bag, an esky or a bucket. I doubt anyone is going to stress in the case of a live fish. (or probably anyway).

Remeber this is for fun, not sheepstations!

Archived