Deep Water Bend + Wedding/married Life Advice Required

The Mad Hughesy

Due to my upcoming wedding in about 5 weeks’ time, the past few weeks have been extremely busy so fishing has taken a backseat for a little while. Free time won’t exist to me until after the wedding and honeymoon….so I will be rather quiet on the forum until im a married man :whistle:

Having said that, I do have a charter booked with Fraser Guided Fishing in the next couple of weeks as a bucks trip...so stay tuned for that report!

On a side note….im looking for some funny wedding/ married life advice for my wedding speech…so feel free to offer up your best or worst advice! (the funnier the better):frantics:

Enough jibber jabber, killed a few hours with some friends of ours down at deep water bend over the Easter weekend. Fishing was average with one ok bream caught and a bunch of smaller bream all caught on dodgy servo prawns (mmm that beautiful smell of frozen servo prawns). That poor area gets fished so heavily, no wonder it’s a struggle to catch good numbers of fish there. Regardless, was nice to spend time with good company out in the sunshine catching a few fish.

FE2F40A1-2377-42D8-9C19-62C0A2D48362.jpeg.2b5eb0013db3ecd398f406b8e3517adc.jpeg71453DDC-C6EE-46CD-96B5-3CCCEFB88F2F.jpeg.85faa039c44d9f5a28518a29eb99f458.jpeg

Congrats on the wedding and good luck

Advice - tweak these as you see fit ;)

Always hold hands when you go shopping, let go and she will buy something

Some mornings you will wake up grumpy and some mornings you may let her sleep in.

Of course the perfect marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband

I pronounce you man and wife, you may now change your facebook status

We decided to get married for better or for worse. I couldn't have done better and she couldn't have done worse

whenever you are wrong admit it, whenever you are right shutup

you know, there is a name for a person that is wrong all the time...... Husband

8 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Jim Beam are fun :)

They are, but he didn't mention drinking at all ............. :whistle:   

I like the ones by @Fishaman.  Oh and Ray, I got married ON April Fools Day ........ one brave lass!!!  Strangely I haven't pulled a prank since ...... 8 years this year so maybe for our 10th ........ :) 

Good luck Chris and enjoy the bucks :) 

• 8 months later...

Dear Tech Support

Last year I upgraded Girlfriend 7.0  to Wife 1.0.  The new program soon began unexpected child processing, which took up a lot of space and valuable resources.
In addition, Wife 1.0 seems to have installed itself into all my programs, and now monitors and controls ALL other system activity.
Favourite applications such as PokerNight 1.3, Football 2.4, Golfday 3.3 and Fishing 4.8 will no longer run, and crash the system whenever I try to select them.

I just cannot keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run any of my former favourite applications. I'd like to go back to Girlfriend 7.0, but Wife1.0 does not seem to include an uninstall feature.
What can I do ?? Please help !.
Thanks in advance, A Toubled User.

____________ _________

REPLY:

Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem, and many men ask for advice on how to deal with it.
They upgrade Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 , thinking that it is just an improved Utilities and Entertainment program. But it is NOT !!!!.
Wife 1.0 is an  OPERATING SYSTEM -- which was designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING !!!
You cannot roll back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0  has been designed to make this absolutely impossible.
It is possible, but very difficult to modify this program or purge from your system once it has been installed.
If you do manage to un-install the program, you may regret it, because Wife 1.0 will make this very expensive.  
Have a look under Wife1.0/Help/Contents/FAQ/uninstall and you will see a list of penalties which include the following :-  
Alimony - Child Support - Legal Fees - Asset Split,  to mention just a few.
I can only recommend that you keep Wife1.0 and work on improving the situation.   
Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance.  
It comes with many useful features, such as Cook-It 1.5,  Wash&Iron 4.2,  Clean&Sweep 3.1, and several others. However, you must be careful how you use them. Improper or excessive use of any of these functions may launch sub-routine NagNagNag 9.5 .  Once this starts, the only way to restore Wife 1.0 to normal is to buy expensive corrective software/hardware.  
I recommend either Flowers 2.1, or if that doesn't work, the more expensive  Jewelry 5.0 .
I also suggest installing & running the background application 'Yes Dear'  to improve operation and reduce software conflict.  
When conflict does occur, as sooner or later it will, then the best course of action is to enter the command  C:\APOLOGIZE  .  
You will have to use the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal, so you might as well do it right away.  
Do NOT, under any circumstances, try to install SecretaryWithShortSkirt 3.3 . This application is not supported by Wife 1.0  and serious conflict will result.  Even the use of the Apologise command may not restore the system to normal.
Don't even think about trying to secretly download and install Girlfriend 8.0, because Wife1.0 will detect any such application, creating extremely serious conflict, which could damage your system beyond repair. (Once again - see the warnings above)

Best of luck,
Tom@Tech Support .

I was going to hit the laughing emoji on the post above, but realised that my firewall, Mrs Scaley V1.0, might intercept this and decide it is malware, resulting in an unreasonably prolonged quarantine period for vital utilities programs.  This would not be good during the festive season so I will add nothing to the post other than to say that I am very happily married and do not support the comments above. Hopefully that makes it through the firewall.

Archived