94 And Out

Dinodadog

Slipped up to Baroon for a change of scenery this morning. I was up that way yesterday having lunch at Ricks Garage Palmwoods and I will be up that way again tomorrow as I put my mobile on the rear bumper and fogot to take it off, thank goodness someone handed it in to the police station at Maleny.

On the fishing side, I had to hide in amongst the fog for the first couple of hours and was lucky enough to hide where the fish were. By the time the fog cleared after 9am I was already on half a ton. I moved off to a couple more locations, some were OK and some the fish got spooked when I put a bait down.Along with 94 bass was 3 extra large eel tail catfish.Most bass were on shrimp with a couple caught trolling as well.I was surprised to get 3 undersize bass as the rest were between 40 and 48cm, couldnt crack the 50cm this time.I now have some very sore fingers as these bass have muscles in their  shite. Yes I did put my thumb in the right hole. Left when I run out of shrimp.

Dino

P5090001.JPG

P5090003.JPG

P5090006.JPG

P5090008.JPG

P5090016.JPG

P5090017.JPG

P5090019.JPG

P5090024.JPG

10 hours ago, fishingnut said:

Well done Dino, ! Is there much lilies on the edge ? last time i was there with you the dam was well below the ramp, is there much water in there now ?

Cheers 

Cant see the lilies at the moment as the dam is full, had a few casts to the edges for nil results.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived