HInze with the Chilly's

Brian D

We, the Southern Chilly's, went for a run down to Toga town on Hinze. Problem was that the Toga's where not at home.

We had fun all the same, but man bring on daylight savings, poor Rocket had to get up at 2am and we still didn't make the dawn.

We did a test drive on teh Cannon Ball with the twins on the back and it is pleasing to note that they performed fantasticly. Even with 3 big blokes on board we still had decent pace. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/PB300010_AFO.jpg

post-118-144598434408_thumb.jpg

Brian D wrote:

Being sick of Aaron (deckie) catching more then me I tried making him captian and me deckie but it still didn't work, he still out fished me but check out this for a bass [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/PC010017_AFO.jpg

That bass would go really well in a tank with one of stu little jack from today :laugh: nice report there guys looks like yous have fun

hmmmm not a mention of Brians best catch of the day, his hat after a gust of wind blew it in the only action the lures saw all day:P Thanks for the great day Brian & Rod, I think we all came to one conclusion after a thousand casts with lures, hinze dam is definitely a bait dam

Brian D wrote:

Something about the gentle action of the water and slightly overcast conditions made me a bit sleepy...or was it getting up at 2.00am?

Oh well, by this time the serious action (except hinze hat hunt 07) was over, gotta love those shrimp, the bass sure do.

Thanks to Brian and Aaron for a great morning, bring on the classic:woohoo: .

Rocket

Aaron H wrote:

hmmmm not a mention of Brians best catch of the day, his hat after a gust of wind blew it in the only action the lures saw all day:P Thanks for the great day Brian & Rod, I think we all came to one conclusion after a thousand casts with lures, hinze dam is definitely a bait dam

Yeah bait for Bass but we did go looking for TOGA and I'll be going back.;)

PS hat photo didn't turn out, but yeah I nearly lost another one.:blush:

Archived