Live Bait collecting ?

Gazza

If we arrive early and want to go out of the bounderies to get some livies (from channel markers) is that acceptable that the boat be searched for other than livies :woohoo:

I realise that this is going to be hard to police especially at nite or is it stay in the selected or be canned ;)

We at Team Crusty Seamen will abide by all rules ;)

ps missed the reg by that much so will do on Fridays ;)

If the organisers would like I could prob get some plastic tags that entrants would get ( bout 100 x 100 colored tags ) to hang off theier boats so to show who is fishing in the comp :woohoo: taped to an arial stik whatever

Let me know ASAP

Cheers

Gaz

Gazza wrote:

If we arrive early and want to go out of the bounderies to get some livies (from channel markers) is that acceptable that the boat be searched for other than livies :woohoo:

I realise that this is going to be hard to police especially at nite or is it stay in the selected or be canned ;)

We at Team Crusty Seamen will abide by all rules ;)

ps missed the reg by that much so will do on Fridays ;)

If the organisers would like I could prob get some plastic tags that entrants would get ( bout 100 x 100 colored tags ) to hang off theier boats so to show who is fishing in the comp :woohoo: taped to an arial stik whatever

Let me know ASAP

Cheers

Gaz

can someone answer this question please as i would like to know aswell???

as allmoast all my bait will be found outside the boundry?

also if their not biteing in the river i will be heading to curtain reef to try my luck? will i be disqualified if i do this? or can i still weigh in the fish i caught in the river?

in the end im going to catch fish not to win the comp! but it would be a bonus!:ohmy:

Ian.

Seeing as though not everyone will be using live bait, or bait caught from the Brisbane River (in the case of buying bait at a bait shop), it is allowed to collect bait outside of the official competition boundaries, however all fishing must be conducted within the boundaries at all times you are participating in the competition.

Archived