Mr and Mrs Drop Bear Take the Toyota to the Tip.

Drop Bear

18 hours ago, ellicat said:

Just noticed you had been adding edits to this thread without anyone knowing. haha

Give the thread a 'bump' when you add to it via edits so we can all see the updated bits. 🙂

It's a great read, Robbie. I was visualising myself doing it as I read through. Did you have to do much walking to see a lot of the sights ?

Thanks mate,

Not really much walking. Most of it was by car. The walk over to the tip was easy enough. We did a hike up to see some cave paintings but generally it was very easy. I still have a stack to do so thought I would bump it when all done. 🙂

On 23/09/2022 at 8:03 AM, Drop Bear said:

Thanks mate,

Not really much walking. Most of it was by car. The walk over to the tip was easy enough. We did a hike up to see some cave paintings but generally it was very easy. I still have a stack to do so thought I would bump it when all done. 🙂

@ellicat if you are considering doing it, just invite @benno573 .... I'm sure he'd give you a piggy back ..... 🙂

Great report Robbie, looks like you had an awesome time and saw many great things, including plenty of oysters 🙂. We are now planning to go next June/July holidays with my son Liam's rugby coach and manager and their boys (boys trip as my wife just changed jobs so doesn't have much leave). Still nutting out an itinerary - will probably be three weeks.

Oh and you taught me a new word .... I had to google 'strafed' to check it wasn't a typo 🙂.