A day out with Crazywalrus

ellicat

1 hour ago, Hweebe said:

You certainly get the hours up on the water and move from location to location. I'm usually too lazy to move around once i've decide a general area and fish.

Touch wood the motor gremlin is gone? So we can prove it's just a @Kat thing?

It was an inviting sea for boating yesterday - flat as a tack, so we made the most of it.

I've had two proper runs without a glitch, so fingers crossed. It did run smoothly for 2 months after the last plug change though.

49 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Nice one @ellicatand @crazywalrus good to see out on the water together and a tasty catch secured, nice work gents 😎

We did recount some silly times spent, but we were more subdued yesterday. Ted only hit me in the face with a fish once. haha

6 minutes ago, Old Scaley said:

Another big day on the water, Brian. Can’t complain about tuskies and grassies for dinner. Is Ted back down this way for good?

It was and I'm feeling it today. haha

Ted still hasn't left yet. lol  Delayed by doing extra work to his house.

Now they are just waiting on the house to sell and they'll be gone.

4 minutes ago, Bob9863 said:

Any day out on the water is a good day, bringing back a feed just makes it that little bit better. 👍

Yep. It also confirms for the wife that you've actually been fishing. haha

15 hours ago, ellicat said:

We did recount some silly times spent, but we were more subdued yesterday. Ted only hit me in the face with a fish once. haha

I can't decide if this means the two of you are finally starting to grow up ......... or if you're both getting too old to have the energy to play pranks and misbehave ........... 🤔🤭🤣

1 hour ago, kmcrosby78 said:

I can't decide if this means the two of you are finally starting to grow up ......... or if you're both getting too old to have the energy to play pranks and misbehave ........... 🤔🤭🤣

Never have to grow up, it's the growing old that can't be stopped unfortunately. Planking on the motor was mentioned but Ted didn't feel like falling in again. 🤣