gotten good news im moving to my new House as soon im gotten the go ahead by my case worker and its was moving forwards as im in a new phase of my life now this was my really good news my Friends

hello my fishing friends as you are aware im going to live in a nicer new home in future as my case worker was getting my new homes papers in order as thiswas really getting there now as things was needed tobe progressing as i have to let you knew thiswas happening soon as far id see thiswas really the case now in future as i have toget my Drs appointments all sorted out in future these was my Drs was my GP and Eye Drs as im gettin thewr sorted in future as thiswas really important i get these done before id move in future as i see thiswas really my new for you fisho mates as i have to let you knew whats was happening in my future as i have to get my affairs in order in case i move in future as thiswas a harder part was getin to know my new friends at the shops as thiswas the hard part gettn my money sorted out too these was my Finances and related things thiswas my new dealing in future was getting my life sorted in a new place in a another part of Australia  thiswas i think was the Gold Coast thiswas i have hope in future as im just needed was to wait and see hows thing turn out for the new home in future for me in future as y share this news my Fishing Friends and mates as i have to let you knew thiswas my news in future hope you knew whats was going on my friends hope to hears from you soon

as you guys was aware im getting my new home sorted out, in future as i have a few thing going my ways now 

as thiswas being done now i have my Drs appointments on this friday as i have my eye checked today as you knew thiswas being done before i move as you see thiswas really going ok now as i have my eye checked and it was really much the same thiswas really my glaucoma pressures was good and my eyesight was really much the same as well too as i see the eye Drs in Nov in thiswas really uncertain in case id move at the time in say the winter thiswas really be ok as i get a new eye Dr to sort things out in future  as i see  my GP on this Friday to have my needed was need tobe done before id move was the much needed flu shots and other stuff i have the Dr talk on in case thiswas the case in future was my car licences in future as i needed was getting this done before id move to the Gold coast in future as i knew thiswas last needed Drs appointments i have to do before id move to the Gold Coast thiswas really needed was getting my medical stuff all sorted out in good time thiswas really be needed was getting my life sorted now in future im really ready for the move to my new home in future things was are getting better in my new home in future as id sort a few things now im really ready for this now was the move interstate in future thiswas in my new future my good friends 

yes im getting this sorted in future as far im concerned im getting the new house in future 

and i see thiswas being fully sorted as my case worker was getting my new home sorted as he was getting my paperwork sorted as you knew the boat willbe fully Restored as you knew thiswas getting ok now as i have my new house thats was getting sorted now but i had my good Drs Appointment's was really Very Good As I Knew My eyes was really good as i did well in the vision tests all was really Very Good as for the Glaucoma Was Really Good the nurse says to me have you been putting the eye drops in every night As i say yes id do all the time and she say thiswas what i wanted to hear as far i knew my eye was really good as my eye was all good 

as i see thiswas really important i get this sorted before i move as far the boat was concerned im gettin there in the longer run in future the boat was getting sorted in future as you knew thiswas really be ok  as you guys knew im going tobe ok as you see thiswas really good news mate was im going torestore my boat atfer i had finished a few loose ends as im not gonna ever rush things now as i see thiswas really be ok hope you know what im up to nowe in future 

as you guys knew im seeing things was getting sorted now was my new house as thiswas being done now im really seeing a good timing was in place now as far id see thiswas really no need to rush everything now as far i knew life was gettin better for me now and id see things was really seeing the good new things id get in future as far i knew i have no need to worry now as my new home was coming and i see things was really am getting really far better now as thiswas really the case for me now as my case worker was gotten a few more things to sort out now in good Future he says my case worker says im getting a good set of timing in my good life now as far you see my Friends im really am happy toget my new home in future as i willbe moving out of my little flat that i lived in for 5yrs as i move out i will finish my caretaker work and ease into my new boatin lifestyle and fishing life style and have new caregivers who are into my boating and fishing life in future as im a very good Keen Fisherman in my life now this was my happy life was being on the water in my own boat out being in the Outdoors doin my craft was Fishing and boating as an Outdoorsman in my fishing and boating as thiswas my life as an disabled outdoorsman in my fishing and good boating if you read thiswas be pleased im a true outdoorsman in my boating and fishing thiswas my future life in future when i get my new home in future hoping to get back out in the outdoors as a keen and seasoned Fisherman thiswas my life as an old salty thiswas really my life as a keen good fisho and keen boatowner as i lved being on the water thiswas my hope my friends as i loved being on the water in future as a good and keen fisho thiswas my hope my future was being on the water to fully immerse myself as a keen fisho and boat owner thiswas my hope guys as i knew thiswas my future life as i get my new home in future as im a keen old salty fisho and boater thiswas my calling now being on the water was my happy time as a keen old salty fisho and boat owning fisho i was born tobe on the water as i loved fishing from a young age in my life i loved boating too thiswas my happy time in future was being on the water enjoying life in my boats and as well too was enjoying the quiet time on my boat with my caregivers and related Friends and relate office staff from the new care mob who i have in the new home as i enjoyu being on the water this was really my hope was getting my Suitable boat in future to do my fishing and good time fun on my future home waters but firstly gotten have to see where i will be living in future as this was the need to be closer to my future home waters as thiswas really important now as im really have hope id get a nicer place near the boating waters this was my main priority now as im needed was to hear from my case worker in future whe in really ready to start packing my stuff in future as i have hope this was being sorted now  as i see this was getting there now have toreally needed was to wait as needed this was my goals now my buddies  

greetings my good fishing friends i really have good news on my part im moving into my new home in atfer i have a meeting to talk on by the folks who are going to care for me in the new house as thiswas in 2 weeks time as far i knew im going to see the house for the 1st time in future to see the place for the 1st time as thiswas really be my new home in future as you are aware thiswas my news as things was moving forwards in my life now as you see thiswas really moving forwards as of now i am really happy that im moving into my good new home as thiswas really a good news for me now im gonna move out of my flat that i had lived in for the past 5 yrs as i really had waited a very long time toget this far as im really looking tobe in my new home in future as i can really be focusing on my boating in future and my life in general in future thiswas my being sorted Involed in my boating alot more often as thiswas really my hope was really focus on my good boatin life as well my fishing and related pursuits like restoring boats and caring for my boats as i have my own workshop on my house thiswas allows me to sertvice and repair my boats on site and as well my caring of my boat willbe done on my house as i can get my boats ready for an outin at homne before i get to the ramp in safer ways as i do all my Maint on my boat at home thiswas safer this was my ways  as im looking forwards to my new home as im just waiting for my case worker tobe have the meeting was being sorted now as thsiwas in say 2 weeks from now thiswas really getting alot better for me now as my life was changing for the better now as im gotten a nice house as my funding was gone up for the nicer home for me now as far i knew thiswas really the good news now as you my fishing friends willbe a happy lot when you hear this was my good news for me now as im really pleased things was moving fast now as my good case worker wass getting this far now as i see thiswas really good news for me now in future as im really am happy now as my life was getting better in future as i have a few thing to finish now before id move im going to see the new home for myself in future to see the house was right for me as far the sheds was concerned thiswas really my good happy news for you lot of fisho folks as you are aware thiswas really new life for me now as far id see thiswas really good news for me now as you lot do knew this was coming for me now thiswqas really the case now as you guys was really aware this was pretty much was coming for me was my new home and thiswas really happy news as soon i move im gonna let you knew where im living at in future and tell you about my home area in future as i move in my new house i can really refocus on my boating and fishing as well my nicer cars as well too hope you get this really good news my friends as you see thiswas my good news on my new home in future thiswas my new house for me now as my cae worker was gonna have a good meeting in 2wks time to really do finalise the needed was any paperwork but thiswas all nearly done now as id moving into my new home anytime soon thiswas the case now was my move to my new house hoping thiswas ok was to let you guys known in the news on my impending move as soon my cae worker gets a few more papers singed off  and as needed was checked as soon i see the house for the first time id be right as soon i liked tyhe right home id move in as soon as i gotten all thigs are ready and im really have if needed was buys a few new things as needed in the new house but thiswas wont be a worry for me as im ready for that in future thiswas ok in my views im getting into a new life for my new home as thiswas really good newsd in future now as i see thiswas really good news for me now as i see thiswas really a great new news in my new impending move as so now im happy now as i move in the new home im really can refocus on my boatin and boating related outins thiswas my happy good nes guys

greetings my good friends as you knew im really am making a fresh start in my life now as you knew im really gotten really good news on the housing front  as i see thiswas really be finalized atfer i have a meeting on Wednesday the 10th of may thiswas a big meeting for my housing as i have my case worker and other folks all was are helping me get the right outcome was my new home in future as i have hope i get my move happening in future as far i knew thsiwas really getting this far nowas i see thiswas really gettin there in future as i knew the new home was really be ready for me in future as long im needed was right timing but this wont be a worry now as far i knew thiswas the case for me now as i Realiise things was moving fast on my house now as i knew thiswas really good news thiswas what i really needed was good set of good timing in my future as i se thiswas really a new things was coming for me now as far id see as i have a good set of good timing in place now all i see was seeing the good timing was the key for me in my success thiswas really the case for me now as i learn smartly and carefully on the job and be wiser too as im getting really good in my new housing now thiswas a good set of good news now in future as you guys was really be pleased with me in future have a safe fishin trips my best good friends be safe out on the water my friends there as a warning i was wanted toget to you boaters out there in Australia winter is coming please be afe on the water during the colder months and alcohol and boats dont ever mix thiswas my safety message to all fine boaties please heed the weather before decising to launch  your boat think of the water forecase for that day befire you ever hit the water if in a really serouiuse doubt dont go better tobe safe thiswas my saying its not worth the risk your really good life for a fish its better tobe safe then sorry better stay home and fix the boat till safer weather comes toget a fish thiswas my safety message for you guys hope this message gets through to everybody thiswas good news on my housing as well the need to let the others know the dangers of fishin from boats in not good hands say they dont have a boat Licence they think they can operate a boat with a LICENCES wrong better have a licence before you buys boat in my case i waited tobe a mature adult toget my boat licences thiswas far better than being in a boat that was driven by a operator who has a valid boat licence thiswas my message to the others in future 

• 3 weeks later...

have gotten good news im will be moving in a few moments time as i have my case worker he was getting my house papers in order thats was really the rental bonds and other money for the power and other service utilities like the phone and internet  as well my boat licence and later on the boat registration and boat trailer registration as im gonna restore this boat in future thiswas really happen in near future as i knew thiswas really the case as you lot will know i am gettting closer to my new home as far i knew thiswas really the case now as you see thiswas really the case in my life was getting my next boat in future will happen as i knew thiswas really be my first ever boat with say an older Evinrude outboard on the back in future thiswas say my larger bowrider boat thisws ereally the case in future as well in future looking at boats with mercruisers in them too i will send you pics of these engines im thinking of getting in future these was older engines in my future in my future boat im getting in future thiswas my goals now as i gettting to be settled in my new home in future the boats was really be coming later on in my future now but im gettin there now  

1983 evinrude V6 outboard motor.jpg

mercruiser sterndrive unit.jpg

johnson 115hp outboard motor.jpg

as you knew thiswas my news on my new house now 

as far things was concern things was getttin better in my life now as i have my other house papers all sorted out thiswas the bond for the house rent and other needed was getting things all sorted out as i have my power tobe connected to the house and as well the house phone and as well too the need toget any loose items fixed on the house before id move in say the lights in the kitchen gets replaced with new ones as needed as you lot knew im gotten to have good news on my new house as im moving at any time now as things was a re gotten fixed as you see things was really getting alot more closer now and im really happy now that things was are gettin very closer now thiswas really the case in my life now as i knew things was are getting truly good now as you fishy life guys was are happy for me as im getttin my new home in a nicer area now and thing was are gettting better now in my life now as far i knew thiswas really good news in my life now good things was are coming for me now as thiswa s really the case for me now im really happy in my life now as the boat willbe restored sooner in future atfer im fully settled in my new house in near futuere now as im fully gotten settled now in my new house in future  hope youget this news guys

• 3 weeks later...

greetings my fisho friends as you knew im getting closer to my new home in future 

as you are aware thiswas my news for you as i have a few loose ends to fix now  as far i knew thiswas really mostly paperwork thiswas really ok now as far i knew things was are moving very fast now as i have to inform you guys thiswas really good news now as far i knew things was are getting closer now as i see thiswas really gettin there now as i see things was all sorted in future now as i see thiswas the case in future as my case worker was getting all thing fixed up now as far id see things was getting alll tidied up now as my case worker was saying he was going to inspect the house in the near future as im gonna just have to wait as needed as a paitient old salty i have really had waited a very long time toget this far now and im getting closer to the goals now things was are gettin good tobe closer now as i have a busy few months now before the move in future thiswas really gonna tie me up for the next few months as im gonna be really being very busy for the next few months thiswas my new home was really very important now being busy was the reason i will have no contact with you guys as i have to really be extra busy as i settle in my new home in future thiswas really a reason im gona talk to you guys later atfer i had my settlement timing really was right to use the internet as im gonna be really busy for the first ever few months be happy my frineds i will tell you in future where im living at in future tight lines my friends 

• 3 weeks later...

greetings everybody as im talking now im gotten closer to my new home in future as my case worker says he was really am waiting a phone call from the NDIS as to say the new plan was through as thiswas really good key decisions was be made on my funding for my new house as thiswas being done now in future as far i knew thiswas the news you fishing fanatic guys was gonna hear as im gotten closer to my new home in future now in future im really am relived that my new house was getting alot closer now as far i knew things was really am getting there now as i needed was wait patiently as things need totake tie to sort itself out overt time in future as far i knew thiswas really the case in future in my new home in future as you see my friends things was needed was plenty of time in future to sort the messy paperwork but thiswas really getting this far now im really am ready towait as needed as im always like that in these thing as they do take time toget this in future as far id see thiswas really good timing in my life now as i really ready for the day i enter my new home in future thiswas really the case for me now in future as far i knew thiswas really the case in future now as im really have to just wait for now and lat the case worker get the right timing in place for me now in future as thiswas far smarter to wait now and in future