going tobe closer to my new home in future as im thinking of my new fishing grounds as well my boating places thiswas really good news thiswas getting all closer now hope you lot will knew thiswas my news

hello my fishing friends As You Knew My Fishing Friends 

I Am Moving Into A New World of Fishing in My New Waters As You Are Going To Be Happy For Me AS Far I Am im going to live in a newss home in future as i knew thiswas on my new local waters as far i knew thiswas really getting closer now in future as i knew thiswas really getting closer now as my case worker was getting things all sorted now as i see thiswas really the case for me now im moving to a nice new home in future as thiswas really being sorted now in future as you knew thiswas really the case in future for me now in future im really am ready for the day id move into my new home as far i knew thiswas really the case in future now in my new future now as you happy gang was really going to be really happy for me in future now in future im really am ready for the new move in future now in future im really am very happy for my new move in future im gotta be ok in the new home in future in my new future home in future was getting this fully sorted in near future now in future im gotta be really be happpy in future i see thiswas really the case in future now in my new happy home in future as you knew thiswas really to learn the new fishing grounds and new boatin places tovisit too thiswas my news my gang of fisho friends hope you get this message my frineds