Are fishing Reels on Amazon fake? Why are they so Cheap?

I'm in the search for a new fishing reel for an ultra-light, after finding the right reel for me (21 Freams), I scampered around tiring to find it at the right price. After a long search I came to conclusion that it was generally out of my price range, but that's when i found it, a suspiciously cheap Amazon listing selling it for almost $100 cheaper then BCF. I've been hovering over the purchase button for a while now, I am begining to think it could be a fake, or some internals have been stripped and replaced, and that's lead me here to ask a couple questions. Do faked newer generation fishing reel exist? Why is Amazon so much cheap and is it a scam? I would greatly appreciate any answers that could be offered, Thanks for reading.

A lot of amazon stuff is cheap versions sought from cheap suppliers....like Supercheap Auto and the other cheapie stores.

Your reel could be not the latest version or it could be a knockoff....

In some cases there are knockoff crap pieces being sold before the original is released....a soft plastic lure comes to mind there.....

Hello there, thanks for all the answers I appreciate the help, for those wondering the link here is https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08VDWSF5P/ref=twister_B097YKTVRL?_encoding=UTF8&th=1 (This is a slightly different listing as I couldn't find the original). I haven't made my mind up yet but I won't be getting it off anything too good to be true