if ur not satisfied with ur trebles

• 4 weeks later...

ok, now....

i have recieved the trebles and tried them out yesterday. now i have put them on all of my favorite lures.

i tired size 10 which is the smallest i could get. they r exactly the same size as the original rear hook on sx48. size 8 is the same size as the original mid hook on sx48. so i put size 10 and size 8 on my sx48.

i kept using the sx48 with those hooks for a whole afternoon and didn't miss a single hit, well, only 2 hits for a whole afternoon though.

the bream i got didn't hit hard and i should've missed it if i was using owner stinger. the megabass hook did the job better than i though and the fish was hooked securely.

another test came when i hooked the 57cm flattie. i locked up my drag to around 10lb ( faulked and dan knew that) and dragged the fish out of the water. it all finished in 30 seconds. there was only one hook on the fish and it held up the weight&fight really well. i damaged the hook when removing it from the grip( u can see on the pic where the hook was) and was surprised at how much force i needed to actually open the little size 10 hook.

i kept the hooks on the lure and examed them when i got home. they r sharp as new after a whole arvo fishing

so for those who r looking for a sharp and strong hook. have a go at it.

Archived