rayke1938

What can I say.

I hang my head and drag my tail.

Didnt catch a fish was determined to fish with lures and not use bait.

John and Graham caught ariubd 14 fish on bait and 3 each on lures and all I had was one splash on a popper and one hit on a jackall that spat the hooks after 10 seconds.

The dam is at 100.04% according to the council website.

There is lots of floating debris and we hit 2 logs that were floating submerged about 18 inches under the surface.

The debris made the lure fishing difficult but it got a bit easier after 9.30 when a bit of a breeze sprang up and blew it all over one side of the dam.

Would have been around 10 boats out including 2 whallys who parked their cars in the turning area at the ramp.

Was a beautiful morning and still enjoyed being on the water .May look at going to Western arm later in the week.

Cheers

Ray

The water fall is now only a trickle compared to Saturday. We caught 4 bass there in around 14 feet of water they were quite active on the sounder.

We ended up doing most of our fishing on that side as it was relatively debris free.

There must be a passionfruit grower really crying the dam was covered with thousands of green passionfruit.

Here is a photo of the waterfall taken today.

Cheers

Ray [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P1010864_AFO-e547014be377e2297de412ccea983958.jpg

post-230-144598438522_thumb.jpg

Archived