Breambo sesh

Tim a

Hey guys,

Had another good session at troy's spot x today.

Troy got around 20 fish while I got around 15, All of troys on the lickable Jackall Chubbies while I got mine on a mixture of lures as I was trying different lures because using the same old lure gets boring after a while. I got mine on some tiemcos and sx40s.

About 60-70% were comp legal which is good to see!

Got some nice Piccies.

Tim

Alright alright, I'll tell troys spot, its shultz canal. We saw all the locals there too :P :P :laugh: :laugh:

post-96-144598439117_thumb.jpg

Cool I'll buy 5, :laugh:

The 70mm is great for Jacks but the hooks are soft.

Just had a half hour crack down at the fishing co op at the bruns. Dad got a nitro jig head straightened out on 4lb WTF?? Said it was probably a big bream cause it was fighting really hard.

I got one breambo on a wriggler not huge but well over legal. Lots of little bumps and touches. Still pretty dirty water with all the flooding. Hopefully I get another chance to have a fish. There's not much doing here though. Everything is flushed out. Might have a wild Bass crack in the morning.

30cm Fork. Got a 29cm fork and a few 28's as well. Tim got a few nice 28ers. Highlight of the day was sighting a couple of Bream follow up one of Tim's 28cms. Lobbed the Chubby beside it and the 30cm fork happily gulped it down for a double hook up. I've done it quite a few times at the Gold Coast but never in the Brisbane region.

Dan I don't know anyone that targets Bream on 70mm lures. It's a Tiemco Deep Samurai 48.

Tim you forgot this bad boy.

Troy [img size=284]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Bream8.JPG

post-68-144598439132_thumb.jpg

Dan23 wrote:

I thought you knew Kev:laugh:

Well I know Kev uses SX48's to catch Cod :huh: . I also know that Schultz Bream seem to eat any lure that goes past there face, weather is 40mm or 90mm. Haven't got one on an X-Rap yet but.

Dan you might wanna check this one out as well, http://cgi.ebay.com/TIEMCO-MAD-PEPPER-Jr-gold-black-2025_W0QQitemZ260187363995QQihZ016QQcategoryZ7300QQcmdZViewItem

Good colour, good size, heavy enough for accurate or longer casts. Looks like it comes with Owner Stingers as well.

Troy

They look pretty sweet. Thanks, I might have to order some. I looked up Tiemco's website but all it lists is fly fishing products.

And yeah, I've seen Kev specifically targeting bream with an Xrap8:laugh:

He actually got a few hits too but kept dropping them.

Now he just owns 8 copies of the same Sx48 in 307 lol. I haven't seen him use anything else in about our last 5 trips:cheer:

i got a 34cm ist cast with 1 black shade following the bream all the way to the surface.

2nd cast i got a hit as soon as the lure hit the water and missed it, when reeling the lure back in, i saw 5-6 huge bream following the lure.

3rd cast same as the 2nd

4th cast was a copy of 3rd one.

them i saw a big cod over 60cm crusing right in front of me, it was looking into every rock gaps for food.

then something bad happened and i gotta leave

kevinchen19870316 wrote:

i got a 34cm ist cast with 1 black shade following the bream all the way to the surface.

2nd cast i got a hit as soon as the lure hit the water and missed it, when reeling the lure back in, i saw 5-6 huge bream following the lure.

3rd cast same as the 2nd

them i saw a big cod over 60cm crusing right in front of me, it was looking into every rock gaps for food.

dont leave it like that finish it off

kriso wrote:

kevinchen19870316 wrote:

3rd cast same as the 2nd

dont leave it like that finish it off

NO

Archived