what to add???

fishyman

hey guys looking to add to my bream lure collection and was thinking of what to get??

i already have a SX 40 in 307, and a Jackall Chubby deep in Suji Shrimp (the white one)

was lookign at bassday kongoku shads which look pretty good anyone know where i can get them? i might be going to tackleworld on the weekend do they stock them there?

so any ideas on some lures and colors?

thanks guys

Tom

I have a few Kangoku Shads. They are pretty good lures. Smith Camion Dredge would be my next choice after a Chubby. If not that then a Bassday Sugar Deep. Standard Sugar Minnows are pretty useless.

We stock Bassday Sugar Deeps, Kangoku Vibes and Shads at BCF, all are proven fish catchers in my books.

Troy

Yeah, one of the older dudes at your BCF Troy was telling me those Sugar Deeps are really good. I nearly bought one but needed some other stuff. Might get one next time.

I've also had a session using a Kangoku Shad that Tim Morgan gave my old man but it didn't get a touch, tied on a Sprog and started catching fish lol:cheer:

If you wanna spend a bit less there's some decent bream lure on the market.

I bought a Halco Scorpion 35mm yesterday for under $10 at BigW. See if it goes alright on breambos.

I've also caught bream on Deception Palaemons and Strike Pro Pygmies. They're both only about $12.

Those attack minnows are good too.

Archived