AFO footy tipping comp

kriso

That doesn't sound right Yanjarra. The owner of Sports Tuition (Steve Wilks) was fishing with the boys at the AFO Kayak comp on the weekend.???:huh:

Troy, that houseboat sounds like the perfect venue. Great suggestion. Where and when does it depart ?:laugh:

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Troy_79 wrote:

Have we decided when we are having the get together half way threw the season? looking forward to finally meeting u guys. Just dont make it the weekend of june 13 cause i'll be on a houseboat fishing the pin

Sounds like a great place to make base camp for a days fishing!

ellicat wrote:

That doesn't sound right Yanjarra. The owner of Sports Tuition (Steve Wilks) was fishing with the boys at the AFO Kayak comp on the weekend.???:huh:

Troy, that houseboat sounds like the perfect venue. Great suggestion. Where and when does it depart ?:laugh:

yep i know...he was also abolishing me from the comp on thursday night it was..i spoke to him on the phone friday and i was advised i was dropped because i left a message asking if the competition was real which i thought was a legit question after sending several messages throughout the week asking how to claim the prize for no response..... but apparently that was offensive....must b a bit delicate

yanjarra wrote:

ellicat wrote:
Congrats Yanjarra. Good effort with the rep commitments making tipping difficult last week.

Looks like Troy79 will take perfecto honours in the AFO comp this week. Unless the unthinkable happens and the Bunnies sneak an upset in the capital.

thanks mate.... unfortunately the moderator booted me from the sports tuiton comp because i asked how i went about claiming the fishing trip. anyway i wont bag them till the cows come home because i think they are tied up with afo yeh? 1 off another perfect this week also..watch out for the trademark mid season yanjarra charge

Yes i heard all about this from Steve on the weekend. How about telling all the story. It was the way you asked and the tone you took and the swearing. Sports tuition is a business that deals with youngsters not just adults so your language and tone was not appreciated. Steve conducts camps on a almost daily basis and cannot always check his emails daily. And as Sports tuition has close links to AFO you should be banned from here also.

Good luck finding people from here to fish with you after your disgraceful behaviour.

Oh and guys even though yanyarra was kicked out of the Sports tuition tipping comp his prize was still honoured.

Good on ya Steve.

Richard.

reminder everyone... except the blues supporters...:P:angry::blink:

there is a bonus game for state of origin tipping. this does not automatically give you the away team (although that would be fine in this case) and tips have to be in by some time tomorrow. no tip, no points, regardless of results.

www.oztips.com

p.s. QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

yanjarra wrote:

ellicat wrote:

yep i know...he was also abolishing me from the comp on thursday night it was..i spoke to him on the phone friday and i was advised i was dropped because i left a message asking if the competition was real which i thought was a legit question after sending several messages throughout the week asking how to claim the prize for no response..... but apparently that was offensive....must b a bit delicate

Mate, as always there are 3 sides to every story. I think we have heard yours, so lets drop it and move on. I cant see Wilkies giving you the rough end unless it was warranted.

OK here it is this is the last time i talk about this. afterwards i will boot anyone who does it again and they use 40cents and tell someone who cares. Bagging AFO or its sponsors and friends will not be accepted in my comp! i can and will boot any member that does so dont like it talk to Dr.phil, your mum or some bum not me cause i wont care!

also the message board is not to be used to hang shit on other members friendly jokes are acceptable if you think it has been past a joke then pm me or email me.

thats it!

the people offending know who they are SHARPEN UP!

well i guess noone is talking about me being offensive because i have not, nor am, at current being offensive.

youre right there is no point going on about it because this bloke is obviously a close friend of the site and im just a lad behind a keyboard so im fighting a bit of an uphill battle there!!!. but i think as in any matter it was a fair procedure for my side to be heard and others can decide what to believe or not.

shortie if you have a personal problem with me mate why dont you pm me, and we'll sort it out... because trust u me the way u have spoken is far beyond anything i have said. as for fishing with people mate u seem to be the only person getting majorly riled up probably because u have an intimate knowledge of the party i have put in question; dont worry i have plenty of good friends already who know im a decent person and i also know that within myself, so slang away behind a keyboard all u want if it makes u feel like a big man. im only here to hopefully share some knowledge with people on fishing, not so much find a fishing buddy. as for the prize being claimed it will not be honored until i take it and what chance do u think that would be with how welcome i feel at the moment hmmm? it may as well not be....

ban me for this if need be but to ban someone without evidence and to do so merely because he is a newish member and not associated on a friendship basis with other members would be folly in my opinion. trust me people, even those u think you know well can do suprising things at times, there are no definates , to think elsewise would be naive.

ive done nothing but contribute positively to this site and spoken truth thus far.

Hey blokes - I reckon any more on the topic should be via pm and not on the open forum.

If you get it sorted please report back on the results though.:blink:

This is a good thread and will be interesting to read it from start to finish after the GF.;)

prince should have been half and thurston 5/8 imo...what ellicat suggested seems to be the only thing you could think would be why the selectors have gone the way they have, or perhaps they are thinking giving inglis a bit of time at 5/8... and this wouldnt really be an option had prince of started as you couldnt shift him to centres...in any case i think qld have erred big time...hopefully it costs them...go the blues..nite nite boys;)

• 2 weeks later...

ellicat wrote:

I reckon the Broncos forwards will rumble over the top of the tigers 2nd hand pack and thus negate most of the Tigers attack. Go for the Broncos.

(I will edit this later if I'm wrong LOL)

edit not required. the broncos did everything possible to lose that game and didn't quite manage it. how good was dave taylor in full flight! he was totally rooted after it too!

ellicat wrote:

Yep, The Tigers really put up a great show considering the inexperience filling the injury holes.

Dave Taylor should have a saddle on LOL

reckon he'd be able to carry at least a couple of hundred kilos on those tree trunks mate. that new bloke lawry from the tigers was great for the first 15 minutes he was on the field... pity he got a bit tired after that... :dry:

Archived