AFO footy tipping comp

kriso

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay so here it is,

i thought about it and i decided instead of leaving it people they may allready have the hands full i have done it myself.

(sorry if i have crossed any boundaries i shouldnt have just pm me and i will do my best to rectify it).

so heres how you get the ball rolling, go to oztips.com.au

register to the site, they ask a few q's that i think these sites use for surveys but at no point do you recieve spam contacted by these people.

once you have registered ( please use your AFO name as a tipping name) you can register to a comp. you need to put the comp number and password in to register,

Comp Name: Brisbane fishing Online 2008 NRL SEASON

Comp Number: 119997

Comp Password: flathead

and thats it simply place your tips before the cut off each friday and thats it, the more people the better this will be.

its just NRL at the moment but if you want i can start a AFL comp as well.

sorry again if i have done something i shoudnt have.

i do an nrl dreamteam comp every season at sportal.com.au. you just set up your league then send out invites. But it wont be open for a few weeks yet. The tipping comp is a great idea,

Im a raiders fan and once again we r wooden spoon favorites:angry: but the so called experts have had us wooden spoon favorites for the past 3 seasons and we made the finals on 2 occasions. Hopefully we prove everyone wrong again this yr

Great idea kriso. I'm in and signed up.

Hopefully this year will be easier than last year.

For the record I'm a Tigers man.

Hope our well trained Laffranchi gets off (no pun intended)his charges and will be the Titans best again this year:P (Along with the prince we matured into a top class half) ;):P

Feral wrote:

Whats he accused of?

Seems you cant be a respected NRL club without at least one player fronting court for some sort of antisocial behaviour these days! :)

At one of the Tigers 2005 Premiership winning parties, a woman alleges she was "rohypnolled"...you can guess the rest

raiders will be a serious dark horse this year, souths could make semis..titans will b there or there abouts..the others metnioned will struggle... storm if injury free will be the first team to go back to back since inception of nrl

because they r legendss

like i will be when i take out this comp

yanjarra wrote:

raiders will be a serious dark horse this year, souths could make semis..the others metnioned will struggle... storm if injury free will be the first team to go back to back since inception of nrl

because they r legendss

we'll see

yanjarra wrote:

raiders will be a serious dark horse this year, souths could make semis..titans will b there or there abouts..the others metnioned will struggle... storm if injury free will be the first team to go back to back since inception of nrl

because they r legendss

Good luck.

You'll need it.

Cowboys have finally learnt to climb a ladder.

Nastymind wrote:

yanjarra wrote:

because they r legendss

Good luck.

You'll need it.

Cowboys have finally learnt to climb a ladder.

cant agree with you more nastymind

go the cowboys

Archived