Bill Dance Lures

Feral

You've all seen those Bill Dance video from the states, well I came across this range of lures - they are called the "Low fat Shad" with that name and seeing the signature on the side, I dunno if they are serious or not, I am tempted to buy one just so I have it (only $5 US)(Like ellicat and his favorite lure he shows pics off occasionally!). [img size=498]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/billdance.JPG

post-134-144598443454_thumb.jpg

Bill Dance?

Edit: didn't see the pic when I made the post (loaded up afterwards)

The signature shouldn't matter. When you think about it, other brands print their brand name all over the lure:)

The lure looks like one of those fancy $39.95 lures that some members like to purchase :P I wonder how many fishermen this one would catch? :laugh:

Feral wrote:

You've seen the video's - he breaks rods, snakes fall on him in the boat, his electric comes off the from on full power and he tries to hold on to it etc etc. America's version of Russell Coight.

Sounds like a trip out with you, Kev and faulked :laugh: :cheer: :silly:

Seriously though, those vids are classic just search for the guy on youtube. The one where he launches the boat and trailer and wonders why his boat is sluggish is hilarious:woohoo:

Archived