97 Ford EL Falcon Sedan

goldnugget

Hi guys (and gals), reading Rumrunners post for his boat had me missing my old girl, and the missus wisely suggested since we have two cars why dont you sell yours?....

So I have for sale a 97 Ford EL sedan. Its a six cyl 4lt auto with aircon, powersteering, power windows front, tow bar, goldysilver colour (rego says silver), no dents, paint is good. Drives well (still being used), I dont think it'd need much for safety certificate but would be selling unregistered...current reg runs out in june anyways. If purchaser requires, I could most likely deliver it for them before removing plates. Unfortunately my digital camera is out of action, so pm me to come and see it. Car is residing in Raceview. Asking $3500 cash. If you need to know anything else, just ask on the forum, or PM me. Thanks.

Edit: Also has Kenwood CDplayer which matches well to Fords Pioneer speakers.

Edit2: Also forgot to mention it has cruise control (factory).

Sorry, digital camera is out of action (as mentioned in first post), car is at Raceview (except when I go to work), PM me to arrange viewing, or inspection. Car body is straight as, and motor and trans is okay too......Only reason I'm selling is that we have 2 cars, can live with 1, and looking to buy a boat again.

Archived