Who's going to the Boat show

Gazza

Its the Brisbane 'International' Boatshow and held in August each year, only know that as its the anniversary of my boat... nudge nudge wink wink.

I will be there on opening day again, with a mate in tow I think looking at buying a new rig for him. Some good buys to be had on opening day when all the salesman are competing to get first runs on the board

ill be there tomorrow for work, business in the morning, drinking in the afternoon then on to other peoples credit cards at night then shack up in surfers on the company. i love sanctuary cove boat show.

For those that want to park, I was at grant torrens internation boat brokerage this morning for a breakfast. He is on soverign island and has about 65 mill in boats at his private marina, He also has on display 1 x brand new lamborgini's, ferrari, astin martin, dodge, helicopter and stephans pink racing boat in an effort to promote 'the lifestyle' that is superyachts.

There will also be more promo girls there than at the event, in an attempt to satisfy the 'cougars' the show has basically cut all promo girls from the event. Last year we only saw the beautiful sea-doo girls. Prior to 2007 there were more promo girls than guests, it was epic.

Archived