Paradise Point-Sight casting for flathead.

bretto

Went out for a fish last night at Paradise Point and managed to catch 14 flathead and 1 small longtom along the flats in 2 1/2 hours. Didn't get any monsters but I did spook one that was about 65-70cm. Was using both hard bodies and soft plastics.

Biggest was 40cm.

The moon coming up

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/paradise01.JPG

post-2675-144598462927_thumb.jpg

Dec- All fish were caught land based mate. Prob 1.5m deep at the most.

Werewolf- All along that stretch there is floodlights and bridges and you just walk from light source to light source. The pic was just taken with a slow shutter speed/no alteration at all. 15sec at f13 and ISO 100.

UNT- Paradise point is just past Runaway bay on the gold coast.

and forgot to mention a guy there hooked up a bull shark on a live butter bream but lost it after a few minutes.

bretto wrote:

Werewolf- All along that stretch there is floodlights and bridges and you just walk from light source to light source. The pic was just taken with a slow shutter speed/no alteration at all. 15sec at f13 and ISO 100.

Is that 15 seconds correct mate? 1.5 maybe?:dry:

Werewolf- 15secs mate :) Have taken photos stars in the past with an exposure time of over 2 hours.

Angus- The DC-50 seemed to have a real strong tight wobbling action and I noticed when the fish hit the lure they smashed it really hard. Hooked up a 30cm> bream on it as well but only for a short amount of time.

fishyman wrote:

Bretto, you have a myspace or something?

i have a mate who is way into photography and loves your work. i showed him your redbubble page and he loves it.

he just recently bought a new nikon DSLR not sure of the model though.

I do have myspace mate.

/>http://www.myspace.com/bretthabener

One of my mates just got a nikon as well and he is loving it.

Archived