Where to buy GPS's

obone

Garmin Colorado 300.

Bloody hard choice between that one and the Garmin 60CSx, there's so much information on both of them, and pros and cons for both. I've been doing to research for about 2 weeks, and to be honest, either unit would be fine for me. The only things I'm worried about are the teething issues in the colorados which seem to be quite problematic. But i'm hopeing these all get sorted out with future firmware updates.

Thoughts anyone?

Joel ;)

Well thanks everyone for your opinions especially Ellicat! I just place my order through www.jandhproducts.com, a site Eliicat suggested, and got $150 off the rrp! + a 3 year extended warranty, so really about $200 off! I'm a happy man here! :woohoo:

Just hope now it arrives before my Moreton trip on Sunday :dry:

Joel ;)

fishyman wrote:

mate,

we are headed to moreton on saturday a group of me and my mates are goign for 3 nights and 4 days of fishing and relaxing.

where you camping?

Mate we have a place at Cowan so we're staying there. Where are you camping?

Joel ;)

Email I got about shipping:

"we use USPS EMS express service. takes about 3-5 days on average (:woohoo: could be here in time for Moreton). However, I am out of them at the moment, but they are due in again on wed to me (:woohoo: :ohmy: :huh::()"

Joel ;)

Archived