hobie

shortie

just had my tx done and have $$$ coming my way.

Seriously looking at a hobie, but i wouldnt mind having a quick peddle first.

Just want/need to justify the extra $$$ on it over a Profish.

Does hobie let you have a peddle first or can i get together with 1 of you guys that own 1 for peddle.

Which would be the best model to buy. (For a fat unfit bloke.)

Are the accessories worth it. particularity the live well.

Richard.

You are describing me !!....fat and unfit....sounds like an "outback" kind of guy , with st fins ....and the accesories can come later once you check them out...if sunstate are to far away...see craig at adventure outlet southport - he's the southern area dealer - and yes , they will let you test "peddle" , both dealers are near the water....good luck and good choice .

Mate your more than welcome to have a peddle in mine as you know it's the oufitter so not sure if a 2 person is what your after atleast it saves a drive to Cooroy.The only thing wold be is you'd probably have to peddle it solo with my 120kg ass and you in it at the sametime we would well and truly be over the 204kg capacity

Heath

I'm back out to work tonight and won't be home till the middle of next week though so if you keen let us know.

rob316 wrote:

You are describing me !!....fat and unfit....sounds like an "outback" kind of guy , with st fins ....and the accesories can come later once you check them out...if sunstate are to far away...see craig at adventure outlet southport - he's the southern area dealer - and yes , they will let you test "peddle" , both dealers are near the water....good luck and good choice .

TerryH wrote:

If you go visit Mal at Sunstate Hobie you can test pedal any of the hobie kayaks. Hes across the road from lake mcdonald up at a cooroy.

Both of these roosters are on the money, Mal at Sunstate and Craig at Adventure Outlet are both top fellas and will let you peddle to your hearts content. My long time mate Squiz (rob316) is fat and over weight and terry is a midget :P

Good luck choosing your yak.

Regards

Al

• 2 weeks later...

Archived