sunday tag along offshore

tugger

heading out early sunday morning and jumping south passage bar with ideal conditions forecast and the last of the run in tide it should be flat. will be heading to boat rock off point lookout on stradie and will be at the clevelnad boat ramp at 0445 if you would like to join us in your own boat. it is reef and a good length of chain is needed for anchoring and a reef anchor as well it is in 25m of water and i will head back in around 2pm. unfortunitly my boat is full for this trip so i can not offer any deckie spots but you are welcome to join me in your own boat, the fish have been on so fingers crossed we get amongst them

mark

i'll talk to my skipper (dad) and see what he thinks. he's never crossed a bar himself, only on charters and gets looking at a kiddies pool!

if the bar is as flat as tugger says and he has someone experienced at bar crossings in the boat giving him advice, and it's not too lumpy out there, he might be up for it. otherwise if he's not heading out in the bay or the pin sunday i'm willing to deckie if there's a spot on anyones boat.

will know tomorrow once he's back from melbourne.

neal

Archived