YEEHAA! My first fish on a plastic.

Stevodevo

Well the week started good with the boss changing my shift to mornings and no weekends so I decided early this week to go to the Currimbin creek again and took my wife and father for a drive there for a bit of fishing,we got there and it was a bit windy so it was only me fishing which was good ,so I took out my 1yr old Nordic I just bought(thank you 51mpl)

matched to a okuma and first started with a 2gm jighead and a zman 2.5 grub and found that the windy day made it hard so I went up to a 1/6th and another grub started flicking and walking down and 20 minutes time started lifting rod and felt little thump ,thumps and it was a bream measuring 28cm ,wife was happy and so was I because after so long waiting and not fishing much due to getting married 1.5 years ago I'm finally on the score boards

Hope you like the photos

post-9920-144598847881_thumb.jpg

nice work mate.

i got my first fish friday arvo with a soft plastic.a flatty around the 40-45cm mark.

i've always been s bait man but told meself no bait this time just hard body lures and plastics.threw 4 or 5 differand hard bodies for and 3 hours with no success then thought i'd chuck on a soft plastic 3rd cast.BANG

Archived