lowrance sounders and bcf

jeff f

shortie wrote:

Wow. WHo spends the most does not make them the most knowledgable. I have many 1000's of $$$$ worth of gear myself and i cant catch a cold.

Jeff had every right in complaining if he didnt like the service he recieved. Thats his perogative.

If the point was made to Jeff in the above manner then maybe it was not conveyed adequately.

Working in a shop like that is in a SERVICE industry. Do you really think its helps BCF's cause coming on a forum and giveing it to 1 of the shops customers.

That is definatelly 1 customer that will not be back now, who in the past has also spend many $$$$ at the store.

I think your store manager will be very disappointed with you guys and your behaviour if he/she knew your were stirring up customers on a public forum.

I for 1 and can guarantee many other memeber on here wont shop at that shop again.

Well done guys you have just affected the shops business in a bigger way than you realise.

Richard.

No one likes a RAT.....

Not wanting to add fuel to the fire but a few things stand out to me that I wish to comment on.

When I was working I took to heart personally remarks made about my employer/fellow employees if I thought were unjustified and was was not afraid to speak my mind.

In the past I have contacted management or several organisations when they have been bagged on this and other forums.

I do not believe that I am being a rat doing this.

I believe that the management deserves the opportunity to respond or ignore if they feel fit.

Just remember the only way a person can become proficient in their profession ( It is a profession ) is by experience and learning by their mistakes.

Do not forget that a lot of these stores sell more than fishing tackle and the staff have to have a wide knowledge. Maybe the person who knows little about fishing is well versed in camping products.

If I have a problem with service i receive I will take it up with the person I am dealing with and then if I am still not satisfied I will ask for a manager and if still not satisfied I put it in writing. If I am still not satisfied I will then post on the forum and attach relavent correspondence for all to read as I did last year about poor service I received from navman australia.

Thats my old fart sermon/waffle for the evening

Cheers

Ray

Come on guys theres good and bad stores out there ...but in reality it's the way you approach the situation that really matters !!

If your not satisfied with the service go elsewhere, or complain to the company that makes it!!

They have the correct people to handle the situation and the right protocol to follow it through.

It dosen't do anyone any good to bad mouth people who are just trying to do there job!!

Keep it real guys and cut some slack !!

The people on this forum are the best guys Iv'e come across on the web.

Let it rest and get on with the real world of fishing and being mates, mates than can take knocks and have a bit of fun, after all life is too short!!

Sorry for rambling on guys, but I had to say something!!

Cheers.

Now get out ther and fish !!!!:lol: :lol:

username_taken wrote:

I don't understand, Jeff doesn't seem overly bothered by the thread and it's really only him that stands to be offended by anything the bcf boys said.

I think you're taking your sheriff badge a little too seriously.

I would of left it alone had YOU not opened your trap earlier.

Archived