greetings humans :P

Pythoness

Hiyall.

I'm Sil and am new to this site.

I had sea legs before i had land legs thanks to my fathers fishing enthusiasm, and now 30 years later i don't see the ocean nearly as much as i'd like and miss the rock of the waves beneath my boat. But all that will soon change when i buy a little dingy for x-mas and vow to see the ocean more often in the future :D

I am out of touch with the good spots as they are nowdays and would be very greatfull to know of some nice spots to take the nippers out and teach the the art.

thanks very much.

Sil.

welcome, good to see new members.

spots:

i'm reasonably new to fishing so i only know a few landbased spots, but some you could take a boat out.

pine river channel, near old hornibrook bridge, sometimes can catch trevs and jacks if you know what to do. thats where id go if i had a tinny.

schultz canal-pretty good landbased, lots of man-made snags which are really good for SP's or the sx40.

strathpine- near the wetlands, theres a boat ramp near a plontoon, i'd give that a shot. follow the walkway around until you find a little opening with heaps of snags. i havent been there but looks pretty good.

theres always nudgee, but that can be a pain sometimes. its been fished for a long time and seems to run low on supplies.(thats only what i've found, others might be killers with a lure in their hot little hands)

well thats a bit of what i know. give them a try.

hope it helps,

Dave

Archived