S-factor

Jack2

it is said to "severly increase catches". i'm not srue if this is true. i myself haven't used them but a lot of people say they are better. i myself would buygulp instead since they have really good scents. some of the s-factor are good because they are new shapes and types of plastics which fish aren't used to so for a while they may work well, until fish start to know it isn't real.

Its funny this thread came up, i actually did a test on it about 2 weeks ago at " ".

With the s factor on i managed 9 hookups in just over an hour as opposed to 5 in an hour without it.

Was sight casting giants

Doesnt really "dramatically" improve the results i dont think, but it certainley puts your mind at rest knowing your giving yourself the best chance to catch something!!

better than the tuna oil you buy from shops as this is a spray can, no leaks, and just throw it in a side pocket, and don't have to double check the nozzle all the time

tip; spray some lures b4 you leave home for a fish, hell even the night b4, leaves a tacky residue, that stays on for quite a while, give it a go on your worst lure you have and see how you go.

cheers rob

cpetrie wrote:

it is said to "severly increase catches". i'm not srue if this is true. i myself haven't used them but a lot of people say they are better. i myself would buygulp instead since they have really good scents. some of the s-factor are good because they are new shapes and types of plastics which fish aren't used to so for a while they may work well, until fish start to know it isn't real.

mate I reckon more fish have seen gulps than any other plastic let alone with the magicle S factor on it!!!

fishingnut wrote:

cpetrie wrote:

mate I reckon more fish have seen gulps than any other plastic let alone with the magicle S factor on it!!!

that may be so, but they still work.

ive never used that scent bull###t none of it and still caught many fish on all types of lures and at times outfished it when a mate was using it and i wasnt, but some people swear by it.... so the jury is still out in my books, but ill never waste my hard earned on it ..:laugh: :laugh:

wolfr wrote:

I've read, that some people by the s-factor packets for the scent and discard the plastics, in favor of their favorite lures, HB and plastics...

Tell me anyone you know who does this, I usually toss away the scent packets, so maybe we can go halvsies in a few packets!

Feral wrote:

wolfr wrote:
I've read, that some people by the s-factor packets for the scent and discard the plastics, in favor of their favorite lures, HB and plastics...

Tell me anyone you know who does this, I usually toss away the scent packets, so maybe we can go halvsies in a few packets!

Only ever read about it, also "apparently" there are lots of people inquiring about the scent alone,,,dunno :blush: , if i had to pay a premium, I'll stick with the berkley myself...B)

cheers,

Archived