St lucia yesterday

Troy_79

hey guys Haven't been on here for ages as i moved to stlucia a couple of weeks ago and still haven't got internet as Dodo have been stuffing us around for 2 weeks now. So dont get Dodo they r useless.

Anyway i went down the road for a fish yesterday arvo not far from the city cat terminal and caught 4 decent size catties and a small bream in about 90min so was pretty happy with that. looks pretty good down there and i'll be trying it a fair bit i think as the river is only 100m form my unit:) going back tomorrow morning so hopefully Dodo pull there finger out and i can give u a report next week sometime

Cheers,troy

Troy_79 wrote:

hey guys Haven't been on here for ages as i moved to stlucia a couple of weeks ago and still haven't got internet as Dodo have been stuffing us around for 2 weeks now. So dont get Dodo they r useless.

Anyway i went down the road for a fish yesterday arvo not far from the city cat terminal and caught 4 decent size catties and a small bream in about 90min so was pretty happy with that. looks pretty good down there and i'll be trying it a fair bit i think as the river is only 100m form my unit:) going back tomorrow morning so hopefully Dodo pull there finger out and i can give u a report next week sometime

Cheers,troy

mate,

i live opposite nandos. give me a shout the next time you go.

cheers

Wally

Archived